OutCo’s priority is the health and safety of its staff, customers, partners, and community. As an essential business, it is our responsibility to set the standard for the implementation of protocols established by the CDC, WHO, and local authorities. We will continue to monitor all information in order to best serve our community. Please continue reading to learn more about how OutCo is responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Protecting Our Team— The following protocol has been put in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Regular hand washing
- Avoid facial touching
- Social distancing while working and on breaks
- Respiratory etiquette
- Regular environmental cleaning
- If ill, stay home
Protecting Our Operations— Due to the nature of a vertical cannabis company, each department requires personal protective equipment and sanitation protocols. OutCo continues to utilize the following in our cultivation, extraction/formulation, production, and retail operations:
- On-site laundered uniforms
- Face masks
- Hair nets and beard nets
- Ear plugs
- Booties and footwear
- Sanitation door mats
- Hand sanitizing stations
Protecting Our Customers— OutCo has two retail locations in San Diego County. They remain open and operational. Please see the following guidelines for shopping at our stores:
- If you are ill, stay home
- Pick your order up curbside without leaving your car by placing your order over the phone of at weedmaps.com
- If shopping in our store, please continue to practice social distancing, respiratory etiquette and utilize our hand sanitation stations
- Once home, wipe down all purchased items with disinfecting wipes
We want to thank our community for your patience, cooperation, and continued support. We are honored to serve you during this unprecedented time. If you have any questions about how OutCo is responding to the pandemic, contact us at email@example.com.
We are all in this together. Take care.